Profit Focus Group
Fast-track your business with group coaching and conversations
In today’s fast-paced world, small business owners face many challenges. The continuous development of technology and the uncertainty of Covid, changes to the way we do business have become necessary. To be successful in business we need to be flexible, constantly adapting, and developing the way we operate. No matter the industry, small businesses face the same issues and challenges. The power of our focus groups is to help you address these everyday hurdles, in a supportive and caring environment. Gain the support and advice from experts and fellow business owners.
As a member of our Focus Groups, you’ll receive opportunities to work on you business strategically:
- Increase your profits and sales;
- Achieve a greater sense of work/life balance;
- Create a culture that drivers your vision and empowers your organisation;
- Adapt your business to be less dependent on YOU;
- Develop a manageable and realistic strategic plan;
- Recruiting superstar employees that can positively impact your business;
Your facilitator is Sarah Reimann, a qualified accountant, highly experienced business strategist and financial advisor. Other BHA coaches will be presenting various topics throughout the course. To find out more, contact Sarah today!
- A two hour meeting every month. (ten meetings per course).
- Two, 30 minute one-on-one review sessions with your facilitator
- Maximum of 6 participants (non-competing industries) in each group.
- Member Spotlight: You will have two opportunities over the 10 months to present to the group on your most pressing current business issues, and can expect advice and feedback on solutions.
- Learn from the problems faced by other business owners
- A facilitator will assist in the discussions and provide structure
- A guest speaker may attend to present on a relevant business-related topic
2021 Focus Group Times and Locations
BHA Centre, 96 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton SA 5033
Last Friday of the month from February through November 2021 (7 am to 9 am)
Last Wednesday of the month from February through November 2021 (9:30am to 11:30am)
Please note: Focus Groups fill quickly. There are only six spots available in each group, so please lodge your expression of interest as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.